Key memberships and Quality Assurances include;
- Directory of Quality Assured Alternative Education Provision for Cambridgeshire County Council
- We are licensed to conduct our work by the Borough Council of Kings Lynn & West Norfolk, Environmental Health (Ref: 19/00215/AA_EXH)
- People & Animals work according to the Code of Practice set out by the Society for Companion Animal Studies (SCAS) http://www.scas.org.uk/animal-assisted-interventions/code-of-practice/ People & Animals are supporting SCAS as part of a working group establishing an Animal-Assisted Interventions Approved Provider Programme http://www.scas.org.uk/animal-assisted-interventions/scas-approved-providers-of-aai/
- People & Animals work according to the Code of Practice set out by the Social Farms & Gardens, working with the team towards the Green Quality Mark https://www.farmgarden.org.uk/gcf/qa-Code
- Collaborating member of the Green Care Coalition https://greencarecoalition.org.uk/ to promote the commissioning and use of Green Care services, and to give voice to the many organisations in the UK who are committed to delivering or supporting the delivery of high quality and cost-effective Green Care services.
- ASDAN Registered Centre.